FUNDING FOR YOUTH DRIVEN COMMUNITY PROJECTS,UP TO $1000 UP FOR GRABS
- Are you a organisation that has youth driven community program (or would like to start a youth driven project) which needs more funding?
- Are you a young person (12-25) who lives works or plays in Boroondara and would like to start youth driven community project ?
- What would you do if you had $1000 to spend on a community based project?
- To apply go to fill out the Application Form Youth Projects funding application form 2013
Email all applications to Shau Teo email@example.com
- More info call Shau 9885 7789
Information about applying
- To be eligible to apply applicants must be
a) A not for profit organisation
(independent schools may be eligible).
A valid and current ABN
b) A Charitable purpose (at law)
c )Based in the City of Boroondara
d) Individuals (who live, work or study in the City of Boroondara) are eligible to apply but must partner with a not for profit organisation.
- If you are an individual who has GREAT IDEA, but DO NOT have a suitable Not for Profit organisation to partner with in your project
Contact the Boroondara Youth Foundation Facilitator on
9885 7789, firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for assistance
- Projects must directly engage and support young people’s (age between 12 and 25 ) participation and/or volunteering in communities’
- Projects must be for charitable purpose and benefit the community e.g.
- The relief of poverty
- Advancement of education
- Community arts
- Community facilities
- Disaster relief
- Community cultural events/activities
- Awareness raising around discrimination
- Scientific or scholarly research with direct community benefit
- Up to 4 projects will be funded, each with a maximum limit of $1000
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed before their applications are deemed successful/unsuccessful.
- Closing date applications is 5pm Monday 4 November 201
- Email all applications to Shau Teo email@example.com
In exceptional circumstances the Boroondara Youth Foundation (BYF), its governing bodies and the Craig Family Centre reserve the right to withdraw funding
Successful applicants will
- Be notified by 21 Jan 2014
- Be responsible for delivering the project
- Be required to submit an acquittal at the end of their project. This is an account of how the grant recipient spent project funding.